Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Convocation..

TARC convocation on last Saturday..
something which make me feel bad was my camera run low of battery on that very day.. i went there to be my cousin and her friends camera man.. but i did not cope it well.. i did not double check my camera battery before i went there.. ): end up most of the time i used my phone to snap.. well.. the sharpness of the picture was totally different.. overall..

我揸机 = 肥佬.. ):


my cousin, Dawn Lee.. who is studying with me in UTAR kampar campus now..
(:


其实耶稣都是人.. Jesus
(:

Yi Yiing on the floor..
mission accomplish..
:P


Mei Chen



everyone look smart on the very day.. i'm the one who not part of the convocation..
guess how will i look like after i dress up like them?


ta da..

look smart?

yeah.. i can graduate too..
CAUTION : FAKE GRADUATION..
XD
______________________________________________________________

'better to light a candle than to curse the darkness'

No comments:

Post a Comment