Sunday, June 28, 2009

Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen


- the Prime

- the Fallen

do you impress of all the scene in Egypt? did you know they actually only spent 3 days of filming in Egypt..

something funny is while Egypt Government approved Bay to film at the Pyramid, Bay recalled that Zahi Hawass put his arm around him and said :
'don't hurt my pyramid..'
LOL..

finally i went for this movie after waiting for 2 years and searching someone to accompany me to watch the movie for 5 days..

what my friends replied when i asked them to watch the movie with me..

friend no.1 :
i will go to watch with my classmate later.. dunno you back mar.. didn't book extra ticket, sure BOH ticket already now..

friend no.2 :
cannot.. I'm over there now.. gf's house.. she going university tomorrow.. need to accompany her LAR..

friend no.3 :
my mom want me to watch with my brother.. i don't wish to watch any movie twice.. u know me well,right? sorry.. next time maybe..

friend no.4 :
someone have dated me.. you're late..

oh gosh.. how GOOD LUCK am i since i stay in kampar.. when i back to penang.. everyone seem like busy with their own plans yet so i have to search hardly for someone to watch with me..

好惨.. 早知是这样.. 一早就book定人陪我更好.. 无需等这样久..
原来我人缘真是好极都有限..

i'm now officially open for booking.. anyone willing to accompany me to watch Transformers 3 on July 4, 2012.. any volunteer? XD


____________________________________________________________________

人生有几个十年? 你是否白活了呢?
懂事以来, 今天对我很特别.. 真得很特别.. 我没白活这二十年了.. (:

p/s : 我今天学会,多愁善感是一种错..


2 comments: