Wednesday, August 26, 2009

2D1N penang trip

James & May

went Penang last weekend..
how we decided to travel Penang in a sudden..

(well, though Penang
memang my hometown..)

Yen Yun : 'very bored in Kampar.. where to go this weekend? '


May : 'go Ipoh again? '


Yen Yun :'don't want la, last week just went Ipoh while you back hometown. Annie going Penang this friday. How about we go Penang too? '


May : 'ok ah. go Penang lo. '


the conversation between my girlfriend and her housemate and she told me about this..

so 4 of us decided to depart on Saturday early morning.. Yen Yun's bf came kampar and went with us..
(:


decided not to post all the food snap because i do not want my blog became a food blog.. sorry..

XD


so called food trip by Yen Yun..
we eat non stop while in Penang..
we ate..

Cendol, Laksa, Apong, O Chen, satay, chee cheong fan..
炒粿条
, 福建面, 鱿鱼雍菜, 碳烧肉粥, 云吞面, 青天烧腊饭..

couple no.1

couple no.2

well.. i decided to post dinner we took before we back to Kampar..
the very FIRST time i eat crab in my 20 years life time..

the drinks

干椒炒sotong

sambal炒马来栈

咸蛋螃蟹

serious.. my very first time makan crab in my life time le.. unbelievable?
overall the trip was real nice..
thanks to my dear and Yen Yun and the boyfriend of her..
tiring but enjoy.. =D

random snap

2 comments:

  1. wow..u got a cute n pretty gf. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah....nice penang trip pics....2 couples....chun....sweet couple....

    ReplyDelete