Wednesday, September 9, 2009

visit to KL @ happy birthday Hao

ah Hao a.k.a the Joker by Ong Lai

Happy birthday my dear Mr.Saw on 08.09.09..
buddy for life..


p/s : Happy 09.09.09 too..



specially plan by May and some of her housemate to Jogoya for dinner on Sunday..
not as attractive as what i expect but overall the food was ok..
looking forward to Tenji next time..
hope Tenji wouldn't disappoint me..

Jogoya

James & May

(:

rest in pieces

the Final Destination was not as good as expected..
and the movie is pretty short..
only an hour 20 minutes if i'm not mistaken..
too bad..
hope 3 years later another version of final destination release will be better compare to this one..

after movie..

snap as i requested..
XD

Day 2
5 star!

went 1Utama for movie on monday morning..
the Final Destination cost me RM12, double if compare to Orphan..
but Orphan only cost me RM6 and it is very worth to watch even if it cost me RM12..
值回票价..
overall this movie is superb..
(:

hope i can bring happiness and passion to you..
everything will better soon,right?
love me please..

1 comment: