Thursday, October 22, 2009

another day in Ipoh

went ipoh with cousin and friends..
another last minute decision..
Mc.D once again and bring them to eat the superb spicy taiwan sausage nearby Jusco which Andy torture me years back..
i cried in 10 seconds time only after eating and drank a lot of water.. (please trust me.. that's really A LOT..)
dare you to try..!
my friend Phaik Ji said she surrender though she love spicy..
if you got guts and want to challenge or spicy lover..
you may contact me..
we might arrange the time and see if possible i will bring you there so you can taste it yourself..!

James + Dawn

美女 take 1

傻婆 take 1

傻婆 take 2

why my cousin's mouth open so big huh?

done..!

donuts or drinking water?

life is full of junctions..
decision awaiting us to decide..
no turning back after decision made..
what to do?
life is cruel..
am i really need to push myself everyday to be super tiring so i could bear with the pain?
forget the pain and don't mess up my own life please..



Sorority Row

would be a nice movie if you like horror movie..
i would rate it as a normal bloody horror movie..
moral of the story..
don't fool and joke too over..
it might be possible to turn into something we cannot deal with..

不要开太大的玩笑..
后果或许是我们承担不起的..

No comments:

Post a Comment